I’m putting together my own version of a guide to using live plants in an aquarium. I’m only part way through writing it, but it is turning out to be quite lengthy so I figured it might be best to break it up into a bunch of shorter articles on each topic rather than a single super long article.
So keep an eye out for my series on live plants! I’ll be starting with an article on why plants are useful, and from there I will give my advice on how to grow them and keep them alive.
- Why are Live Plants Important?
- What substrate choices are there, and what is best?
- What kind of lighting do I need?
- Do I need fertilizer? What kind?
- What plants can I not have with my fish?
- What about pH, GH, KH? Do these affect plants?